REASON CHANGE VODAFONE AUSTRALIA TO LEBARA AUSTRALIA


When I just arrive in Brisbane, Australia, a lot of my senior recommend me to use Vodafone because of the great coverage, price and brands name. As a first year and just got to Australia, I follow my senior advice without knowing what is other alternatives out there. One of the advice I really follow my senior that help me a lot is using a prepaid plan that dont have any contract. I think using a contract really make me hard and felt trapped with one company only. This make me felt that I can only give my loyalty to one company even how crap the service they give to me but changing from Vodafone to Lebara has nothing to do with customer service but just how much better offer Lebara give me compare to Vodafone.

HAVE MORE QUOTA OF INTERNET
For $30 compare to Vodafone, I can get access to 5 GB of internet compare to Vodafone just give me 2 GB of inter (The Quota Vodafone offer me before I switch the telco). I see it pretty cool that Lebara offer more Internet quota for me to use in a month especially when I went out to the public where there are no WiFi. Some people may say its a lot a 5 GB but for me if you always use internet like blogging, Facebook, Whatapps and many more, it is actually not that a lot to be use. 

CHEAPER PRICE WHEN BUY ONLINE
Currently Lebara is on promotion when you buy their starter pack. You can go online and buy the $29.90, $39.90 or $49.90 for only $14.90 which end on 31 March 2017. For its pretty cool especially when you can buy the $49.90 pack for only $14.90. You will get Unlimited call and SMS Nationally, You will also get a 10 GB of Internet to be use for 30 days including Unlimited call to 60 country where I just want to highlight Malaysia is one of them. 

USING VODAFONE LINE COVERAGE
The saleswoman say to me that Lebara using Vodafone line making me really interested to change it especially to reduce my monthly phone bill. With reliable line coverage like Vodafone I use before, there is no reason for me not to change to other Telco that offer at much better rate with same coverage line.

CONVENIENT TO TOPUP THE BALANCE
Some people are worried that its hard to recharge the new Telco but since I have been using Lebara, it is actually really easy to find store that sell the topup for Lebara. Even when I went to Coles, they sell the topup voucher. If its seem difficult for you, you can always recharge it online. Lebara seems try to get close as much as possible with its customer. Usually for me, I will went online and purchase the topup voucher because it is easier for me to use it. 

HAVE UNLIMITED CALL AND SMS NATIONAL
The unlimited call and SMS nationally that you can get for the price as low as $29.90 is pretty reasonable for me. I remember watch an interview from 7News where the guy say if the plan is more than $30 and you dont have unlimited call, it is actually expensive. So Lebara is actually in a standard of other Telco out there and can't be argue that it is actually one of the chepest telco prepaid plan in Australia. 
Previous
Next Post »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PROMOTION